Industrial Manufacturing firm is currently seeking a Director of Sales for a direct hire opportunity on the south side of Portland OR. Ideal candidate will be local (no relocation assistance offered) , have a proven track record of successfully building and managing a sales team in a manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities for the Director of Sales
- Build, train and mentor sales team
- Establish systems and procedures to drive sales and new initiatives
- Create and manage sales budget
- manage sales department, set and monitor goals
- conduct reviews of sales team to ensure top performance
- Conduct training and ongoing education for sales team
- Ensure team provides excellent customer service
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies
- Provide regular updates to CEO and board
Requirements for the Director of Sales
- Bachelors Degree. Business or Management preferred
- 10+ years experience at a senior sales level and/or marketing capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of building, training, motivating a sales team/department
- Excellent company benefits offered
- No relocation assistance
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.